Monday, October 13, 2008

of the one that almost got away

last friday, when im about to go home, ate jheng sent me an sms, asking me to go to her place so we could share a bottle or two together with ate jhoan. i immediately packed up and headed for the way home.

on my way home, a friend beeped me also, asking if i am free that night... syempre, pacute, oo naman ako agad kahit hindi. hahaha!

how i managed 2 dates at one time? simple lang...

binitbit ko yung friend ko sa house ni ate jheng. i introduced my friend to them. we had a couple of beers. getting to know each other ang mga cousins ko at ang friend ko.

im happy naman my friend got along well with my closest cousins. they were able to connect themselves to each other for such a short span of time.

and that's one of the reasons why i love my cousins so much! they love the things i love. and they welcome the people i welcome into my life...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

cousins, sorry ngayon nyo lang malalaman. akala nyo umuwi na kami no? hehehe! hindi pa po. nagpunta pa kami sa S&S bar sa las piƱas, medyo bitin kasi yung andun sa house nyo. and besides, you're so drunk na ate... kahit na you were telling us tipsy ka pa lang. drunken mistress ka na! wahooo!!!!

randy, buti na lang wala ka dun sa bar at hindi tayo nagkita kung hindi nahuli mo pa ako! hahahaha!

well, to sum it all up, it was a great great night!

yun muna for now.

...you almost got away. but hey! i got yah!...

No comments: